Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A sneak peek into Singapore...

So,  I went to Singapore.

And I loved it. 

Now, I am not sure about most of you but when I visit a place I generally find myself thinking, "yeah, I could live here." But, seriously I could live in Singapore. It was and is a country that is impeccably clean, has an amazing history and culture and yet is modern and unique all at the same time. 

Here is just a few highlights of what turned out to be an amazing vacation. More to come soon...

So much to do so little time, but loved our time at  Universal
Studios and all that Singapore has to offer.
China Town in Singapore is amazing and filled with decor
getting ready for the Chinese New Year.
The Marina Bay resort is definetely a must see, especially
in the evening hours.
The view from Sentosa Island.
At a Buddhist Temple in China Town. 

No comments:

Where in the World have I been...