Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Making a difference...


I've always wanted to volunteer. It has been on my 'bucket' list since I can remember. You know, the typical, "I want to volunteer in a third-world country at a non-profit orphanage," statement that so many us of make but never actually do.

Well, I want to do it.

But, I also know me.

And I would end up trying to adopt probably 10 children and I would turn into the next Angelina Jolie. Minus the money. Minus the fame. Minus the model good looks. So basically I would be a poor white girl trying to raise 10 needy children all on my own. Yeah, ok that wouldn't work.

So, in an attempt to try and volunteer here in Malaysia I have started to do some research. Thank God for Google. Unfortunately I have come to realization that not all non-profit groups, or organizations are on the internet. Surprise, surprise. Now, I have turned to Facebook in an attempt to try and find some volunteer organizations.

Wish.

Me.

Luck.

No comments:

Where in the World have I been...