Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A man's, er woman's, best friend...

At the dog park where we loved to go with one my
my best buds Charity and her best bud Sunny.

So when you are away from 'home' you tend to miss a lot of the little things. Sometimes I miss being able to hop in my car and just drive. Here, driving is a wee bit different and I don't have a vehicle so that makes it extra difficult. I miss being able to call up a friend on a whim and go shopping, or grab a bite to eat, but, one of the things I miss the most is my loyal side-kick, Natty. Even though she has an addiction to shoes, scarves, Starbucks cups, well anything that is left laying around that she can sink her teeth into really, she is the best companion, ever.


Just a few months old and she was as cute as a button,

Now just over 2 years old she loves car rides.

Did I mention she may or may not be a wee bit spoiled.

No comments:

Where in the World have I been...