Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking back...

2011 was quite the year. As I look back there are so many fond memories from celebrating with friends, travel, moving and the list goes on.

Here is a quick snap shot as I look back through the last year in photos...enjoy!

In January 2011 I visited Malaysia for the first time! Here Ridley and I are
at Perhentian Island.
In April I celebrated Ladies Night Out and birthday's of two of my
very best friends! 
And of course in order to take a one year leave, I left my
belongings and home behind to travel.


Visiting Kuala Lumpur for the second time.
Taking in the sights of Rome, Italy. 
Visiting Kota Kinabalu, twice.
Celebrating a Chinese wedding.
Going to out on the town in Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Trying steamboat for the first time.
Learning how shrimp crackers are made.
Trying Mango Sago for the first time and falling in love.
Eating rambutan and again falling in love.
Learning how to open and eat Durian. 
 Golfing with the family.

Watching hockey of course. 
Receiving flowers all the way from Malaysia.
Celebrating at Westerner Days in Red Deer
Watching Smurfs 3D with one of my
adorable nephews.
Spending time my Nattikins,
Thanksgiving with my two handsome nephews.
Now I look forward to what 2012 will bring...

No comments:

Where in the World have I been...