Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Heading to Rome...

I'm going to Italy! Yes. Italy. The land of wine, pasta, cheese, well...all things good really....I think I should have been Italian....then maybe just maybe I would have an excuse as to how much bread I like to eat. But this trip will be different. I will be going to visit my Momma who is there with her husband. They are spending over three months there and I get to take advantage of it. Yeah me! If you want to check out their travels, visit,
http://www.fuzzytravel.com/nancyandluigi/28256-life-rome.html

So, currently I am in the capital city of west Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur with Ridley's Mom and sister. We plan to do a lot of shopping over the next few days till I fly to Rome.

Have I said how lucky I am to be able to travel around the world...but not just travel, I get to see places with such great people. I. Am. Lucky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the food in Italy Shelley. Avoid the trippa and lepri!!! Definately enjoy a glass of their beloved prosecco at 5 pm, try tortellini di zucca con burro e salvia and try the tirimisu.... they make it like no one else does! Salute and buon appetitto!!!

Where in the World have I been...